Tuesday, August 20, 2013


Ok so here we go again. I've tried this blog thing a bunch of times.  I started this one 2 years ago to document my first pregnancy and my baby boy as he grew, but that didn't really work too well.  I mean who actually has time to change diapers, nurse a newborn, take care of 2 60 pound dogs, a house and husband and take time to keep up with a blog?  Well, now that my Pip is 18 months I'm going to try.  So here's my story...

I can't believe how far we've come. The hubby and I have been together going on 8 1/2 years (that's a record!) Married for almost 5 1/2 years and have the most adorable, smartest well behaved little boy.  

We met in Florida, got married and moved to New Jersey 3 days after the wedding. Now I'm a Southern Belle and it was a HUGE adjustment to move up here, it's a completely different country. I'm mean come on they don't know what tin foil is or a buggy. It has taken me 5 years to adapt and overcome. I've learned to be a little tougher skinned but I have not lost, and refuse to let go of my cute accent.

Ok so anyway on to the purpose of this blog. My Pip! I made a promise that I would NOT have any Northern babies. Well, God has a sense of humor that is for sure.  Our little man was born March 2012 and he is, as I said before, amazing!  If I can't get back to the South then I will do my best to raise my little boy up to be God fearing Southern Gentleman.


Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment