Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ugh!!

Seriously, Why can't I keep up with this thing?  I just want to be a blogger like all the cool kids.  I want to be able to post all the amazing things my little Pip does on a daily basis, all the great things my husband is accomplishing and all the amazing crafty things I wish I did.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time or the energy. 

I am a mama to an energetic 2 year old and a average wife to an amazing husband.  I'm up at 5:30 to leave the house by 6:45, drive 23 miles to get to work by 8, work until 5, sometimes without a lunch break and sit in yet more traffic to get home between 6:15 and 6:30. I would love to have more time to spend with my little family but right now that's not an option.

By the time I get home, cook dinner and get the Pip bathed and ready for bed there's not much left for anything else, before it's off to bed to repeat for the next 4 days until the weekend approaches.  I cannot wait until everyday is a weekend.  Who am I kidding, I'm a wife and a mama that's never going to happen. There is lots of praying going on that one day soon I will be a stay at home mama and will be able to spend more time with Pip, be able to make yummy healthy meals and snacks and hopefully squeeze in some crafting time. But until then I will just dream and post irregularly.


Erika

2 comments:

  1. lol @ cool kids....
    try looking at it as a digital journal for your kids to look back one day and read about how crazy you or they were!!! (at least mine do that) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I'm gonna try that. He'll probably hate me for it when he gets older especially if I start talking about how he runs around naked with my shower cap on acting like "Pider Man"

      Delete