Thursday, April 3, 2014

If tomorrow never comes

It's Day 3 of the April Blog Challenge with Karissa at A Fresh Start on a Budget.  Wow this one is tougher than yesterday. 

If you knew tomorrow was your last day on Earth what 3 things would you do?

It would definitely be a bitter sweet thing.  I would be excited because I get to see my Papa again and I'd get to meet Jesus and be able to have my voice of an angel.  I would be heartbroken because my Pip would grow up without his Mama.  So.....

First things First                                    
I would sit in the rocking chair with my little man and smother him with kisses and hugs and tell him what an amazing little boy he is and how much I love him.

Second thing next
I'd pack the 3 of us into the car and drive to the beach.  I'd sit there on the beach, without an umbrella, cause you know it's my last day and all so at that point who cares about sun damage, holding my husband's hand and we'd watch Pip build sand castles and splash in the water.

Last things last
We'd have dinner with my Mama and Granny at Chick-fil-a cause it's my last meal and I adore
Chick-fil-a. #1 with a Sweet tea, please. I'd tell them all how much I love them and how I'm sorry for all the times a wasn't very nice. 
   
"So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel"
Garth Brooks
 
Ok so now that I've gotten all emotional thinking about this. What would you do if you knew Tomorrow would never come?



1 comment:

  1. I love that you mentioned Chick-Fil-A! I just did my link-up too and should have mentioned a last meal. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete