Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Voice of an Angel (yet)



Karissa at A Fresh Start on a Budget has started the April Blog Challenge: To blog everyday in April.  I'm usually not good at these things but Here's hoping.

What Talent do you wish you had but don't?

Oh Boy!  I LOVE TO SING!!! In middle school my BFF and I decided we were going to start a band.  We actually went as far as bought a keyboard and learned the words to all of our favorite songs.  This was back in the days of tape decks when you'd rewind, play, rewind, play so we could actually understand and learn all the words.  No one ever wanted to crush our dreams but we COULDN'T SING!

 
 
Fast forward to current day, I still love to sing and I sing really loud in church and I don't care who hears me, cause I'm singing for the Lord, and he doesn't mind that I can't carry a tune in a bucket. I would love to be able to get up on stage at church and have people brought to tears by how beautiful my voice is, and not because I'm making their ears bleed.  The good things is I do know that when I get to Heaven The Lord is going to give me that voice of an Angel that I've always wanted. Until then, I'll just keep trying.

What talent do you wish for?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in my challenge. My family is not singers at all. My daughter is seven and thinks she's going to be on the Voice someday but she got our horrible voices so it might be the one talent she wishes she has. Luckily she's good at a lot of other talents.

    ReplyDelete